There is no Match scam, trust us. This site is as legit as they come. Remember, we don’t get any kickback from this, so you can trust our Match review. 500 emails is a lot, but what can we say, we’re thorough. Because we got extra involved with our emailing, we can be pretty sure when we say that Match is the real deal. The responses to our emails were far better than average and our dates went so well one of us is still with the girl he met there.
The nice thing about Match is that you get by far the most responses from your efforts. The girls are much more receptive to conversation and far less closed off. This could be because they are actually responding to emails actively. You do pay more for Match.com, but that does come with it’s own assurance in a way. Women pay as much as men do for the same services. This means that they are seriously looking for partners. When women are serious about dating then you get a lot more responses. Other sites simply don’t have these numbers.
Match.com: Review Our Results Using The Match.com Site
As you can see in the grid above with our Match review, we got good results from this site. Of the 18 dates that we had scheduled over half of them were good experiences. The girls were open to communication and quite a few of them were happy to be adventurous. We’re not going to boast but a lot of these girls are looking for the exact same good time we were looking for.
Let’s just say we really enjoyed our dates.
The Best Match.com First Dating Emails That Got Good Responses
Match.com had a lot of good email responses, but two of them were head and shoulders above the other ones. These girls are great, they had a good sense of humor and were really just looking to have a good time. Our top two emails are as follows:
1) Thanks for giving me some of your time; my name is Zack. During the day I’m a biomedical engineer at one of the hospitals downtown. I’ve been working there for about five years now. When I’m not at work, however, work is the last thing on my mind. I’m really interested in working on my bike, good food, and fine wine. I’m looking for a woman that can appreciate all of these things with me and is willing to get out there and try new things.
I saw your profile picture and I just had to talk to you. I don’t see a lot of other engineers on this site and you and I share a school. I went to OSU for undergrad, is it the same for graduate school? I’m currently new to the area and I’m really looking to expand my social circle. I’m getting along fine at my job, but it can be boring if you’re just going home every day after work.
So what’s good to do around here? I’m really dying to get out now that I’m settled in my new place.
2) Thanks for giving me some of your time. My name is Zack. During the day I’m a biomedical engineer at one of the hospitals downtown. I’ve been working there for about five years now. When I’m not at work, however, work is the last thing on my mind. I’m really interested in working on my bike, good food, and fine wine. I’m looking for a woman that can appreciate all of these things with me and is willing to get out there and try new things.
I have to ask, what exactly does an image consultant do? Maybe I could use you for some help, between workout pants, biking gear, and scrubs I don’t really have this whole image thing down, I admit. Maybe you could help me out?
I’m definitely interested in hearing more about you. If you feel like emailing me back, maybe you could explain this ″image consulting″ thing to me.
Hope to hear from you soon,
The Positive Side Of Match.com: 3 Things Match.com Does Well
Is Match a legit site? Yes. That’s the most important thing that you need to know. From getting your profile together from the people that you end up meeting, the Match dating site is the real deal. The girls that we talked to were not scammers and they weren’t just out for a free meal. These chicks were fun and happy to interact with us.
All in all, the interactions were really light hearted and made us feel like we didn’t have a lot to prove. Because we were relaxed we could make sure that our dates were also relaxed. That opened up great communication and meant that we were honest with what we wanted. Hookup culture was finally mastered thanks to this combination.
Three basic things that match.com did well really stand out:
1) The profiles were easy to read and the text was a good size. It’s easy to browse the hotties and we liked that.
2) Because it’s a paid product, we got better responses and the profiles were more well written and thought out.
3) Less gold diggers than other sites
Match.com Issues: 3 Things Match.com Didn’t Do Well
Match is a huge site, so it’s no real shock that they aren’t exactly swift in responding to complaints sometimes. Though most of the chicks we talked to were totally upfront and hot, we dealt with one chick who was less than the real deal. Taking her profile down or getting her off our radar took more time than we would have liked it to.
It’s also easy for the same kind of fake chick to make profile after profile. We bumped into ″two″ women who were probably the same poseur. Thankfully, they were quick to get that issue taken care of, so it’s not like it was a huge deal in the long run. Also, that’s about as far as a Match scam seems to go. They’re easy to detect and easier to get rid of.
Three basic problems for Match are
1) Slow response to problems, mostly due to site size
2) You have to pay money before you start talking. You do get what you pay for, however
3) The setup for an account is longer than other sites.
Match.com Review: Is Match.com Legit & Worth Joining?
Check out Match and see for yourself that the Match dating site is the best we’ve reviewed to meet ladies. Our Match review ended up getting us dates that we’re still going out with. We’re talking about ladies who are fun to hang out with and always up for a good time.