PerfectMatch.com is one of those sites that is pretty similar to eHarmony but doesn’t have the sheer advertising power behind it. Because of this it’s a little cheaper than other options and you won’t get the most swift support. There are a few more women here who are apt to give you a line or a sob story, but the good dates that we had with it are more than worth the efforts to traverse the PerfectMatch scams.
PerfectMatch.com: Review Our Results Using The PerfectMatch.com Site
Our 9 dates during the PerfectMatch review were a mixed bag. The good ones were great, but one of us had a bad one that made him thankful he’d only agreed to drinks. The screening process isn’t as smooth as the other sites, it seems, or maybe we just got a really bad luck of the draw on that one. All of that notwithstanding, the girls were happy to talk to us and most of them were really interesting and well worth interacting with.
The Best PerfectMatch.com First Dating Emails That Got Good Responses
Like the other sites that we got bites from, we managed to net the most responses from the following email formatting. Remember that we’re not giving them everything. Zack had some good luck though.
1) Thanks for giving me some of your time, my name is Zack. During the day I’m a biomedical engineer at one of the hospitals downtown. I’ve been working there for about five years now. When I’m not at work, however, work is the last thing on my mind. I’m really interested in working on my bike, good food, and fine wine. I’m looking for a woman that can appreciate all of these things with me and is willing to get out there and try new things.
You mentioned that you were going to school later in life. I really respect that. I waited a few years before I started school too. Not exactly as late as you’re doing it. But keep at it. If you need any help with math let me know, it was my favorite subject. Are there good places around here to sit and study?
Hit me up sometime, I’d like to hear how you figured out to head back to school in your mid twenties.
2) Thanks for giving me some of your time, my name is Zack. During the day I’m a biomedical engineer at one of the hospitals downtown. I’ve been working there for about five years now. When I’m not at work, however, work is the last thing on my mind. I’m really interested in working on my bike, good food, and fine wine. I’m looking for a woman that can appreciate all of these things with me and is willing to get out there and try new things.
I love your photography. I used to try to do stuff like that when I was younger but I never had an eye for it. That one shot of yours by the bridge is utterly amazing, where was that taken? I’d love to walk that sometime.
Hear from you soon,
The Positive Side Of PerfectMatch.com: 3 Things PerfectMatch.com Does Well
PerfectMatch.com was a good site that is fairly similar to eHarmony in the sorts of women that frequent it. We had one girl that was just excellent to hang out with, even if there wasn’t anything really romantic there. It’s very low key too.
1) Low key chicks that are open to talk
2) A fairly diverse group of ladies of all ages and experiences
3) We met a really cool new friend here (that’s kinda personal)
PerfectMatch.com Issues: 3 Things PerfectMatch.com Didn’t Do Well
During our PerfectMatch review we found that it just doesn’t have the volume that Match has. And that’s not exactly a big deal. When you’re using it along with sites like Match then it’s a wonderful way to round out your dating game. One thing we didn’t really see was a PerfectMatch scam. There are a few inconvenient things about the site, however.
1) Not a pretty site. It’s just not that interesting to look at
2) The text is so small! We’re not going blind, but we had to CTRL+ three times to read some things
3) Not enough pictures. We’re visual people.
PerfectMatch.com Review: Is PerfectMatch.com Legit & Worth Joining?
This site is totally worth joining, but only if you’re going to use it alongside something like Match. That way you’re not missing out in the opportunities that you will have with a site as large as Match but you will have the downtime that is still productive when you’re working on PerfectMatch.