Though we didn’t have the knock out of the park results that Match gave us, we still can really suggest Xpress. One of the things that we noticed with our Xpress review is that when paired with other sites, this one filled in blanks pretty nicely. The girls that we talked to here were a lot more open to wild activities than the other sites and they absolutely were raring to go for a good time. Out of the dates that we got, over half of them were there to take it all the way, just like we were.
These girls aren’t cheap or floozies either. They just really liked to have a good time. Because we were open an honest, they in turn were open and honest. None of our dates panned out for a long term relationship, but if we wanted to find a fun chick to spend the evening with, we’re going to pull up Xpress friends.
Xpress.com: Review Our Results Using The Xpress.com Site
We got fifteen dates out of this site and in comparison to the others, it really did have the best final results. There were only three fewer than Match and by volume, more of the ladies that responded to our requests for dates pulled through. The women are not as interested in long term girlfriend relationships as other sites, but that’s A-Okay with us.
The Best Xpress.com First Dating Emails That Got Good Responses
We got good responses to our emails, but if you check out these two below, they were the ones that got the best reactions:
1) Thanks for giving me some of your time, my name is Zack. During the day I’m a biomedical engineer at one of the hospitals downtown. I’ve been working there for about five years now. When I’m not at work, however, work is the last thing on my mind. I’m really interested in working on my bike, good food, and fine wine. I’m looking for a woman that can appreciate all of these things with me and is willing to get out there and try new things.
I saw your profile picture and I just had to talk to you. You’re working to be a professor? I hope you’ll be nicer than the once I had in undergrad. You don’t look like you’re into making people cry though. I know that I probably would have paid better attention if you were the one in front of the classroom.
I’m currently new to the area and I’m really looking to expand my social circle. I’m getting along fine at my job, but it can be boring if you’re just going home every day after work. So what’s good to do around here?
2) Thanks for giving me some of your time, my name is Zack. During the day I’m a biomedical engineer at one of the hospitals downtown. I’ve been working there for about five years now. When I’m not at work, however, work is the last thing on my mind. I’m really interested in working on my bike, good food, and fine wine. I’m looking for a woman that can appreciate all of these things with me and is willing to get out there and try new things.
That’s a really sweet dirt bike that you have in your profile. Did you rebuild it from stock? I’m new to the area and I’d kill to get into the racing scene around here. It sucks to look at my bike every weekend and not know where to take her. Maybe you could tell me the best tracks in town?
Hear from you soon,
The Positive Side Of Xpress.com: 3 Things Xpress.com Does Well
This site did quite a few things good. Like we said it was just behind Match in our favorite dating sites and really deserved the spot that we gave it on the list. The chicks that we talked to were way ready to party and we met really cool people besides. The three best things about Xpress.com are:
1) Not as expensive as other sites. You don’t have to worry about breaking the bank to talk to babes with this site.
2) You can flag bad accounts and email easily about possible scammers. Doesn’t stop them from cropping up, however.
3) These girls were all about having fun.
Xpress.com Issues: 3 Things Xpress.com Didn’t Do Well
Eh, nothing’s perfect. Xpress is no different. While the girls were more outgoing than most sites, there were also so truly nutty people around. There was an instance of an Xpress scam that we had to deal with, but that tied into the main problem that we have with Xpress.
1) There’s no really smooth way to get rid of someone causing you grief. If someone has the funds they will just keep making profiles. Support’s a bit slow when a man says they are being harassed.
2) Not as good a selection of women as other sites. Sure, they’re cute, but you have to wade through some more dogs than sites like Match
3) Though it was rare we did have one or two women try to run an Xpress scam on us.
Xpress.com Review: Is Xpress.com Legit & Worth Joining?
Yes. We really think that Xpress is legit. It’s worth joining and is especially useful when you’re using it in conjunction with other sites like Match. It doesn’t do everything as well as Match, but it’s a close second. You’re also going to get a totally different brand of girl with this site as you will from any other site. Variety is the spice of life.